Points will be distributed in the following areas:
- 700 Tournament
- Mixed Doubles Tournament (Individual Score)
- City Tournament Team Event (Individual Score)
- City Tournament Doubles Event (Individual Score)
- City Tournament Singles Event
- City Tournament All Events
- Honor/High Scores in each event
- League Participation
The official 2018-2019 Points System
700, Mixed Doubles, Team, Double Singles will have the following point structure based on actual scores.
(If you bowl multiple times, you will receive points for your highest series in each event.)
All Events will have the following point structure based on actual scores.
(based on first team, doubles and singles)
Honor / High Scores will be awarded based on the following.
A maximum of 25 will be awarded for the following scores in the each of the 5 tournament events. (All Events excluded – 125 total possible points)
- 300 Game – 10 pts
- 11 in a row – 5 pts
- 800 series – 15 pts
- 750-799 series – 10 pts
- 700-749 series – 5 pts (Women Only)
League Participation (earn points for one league only)
- 60 games in one league – 50 pts
- 45-59 games in one league – 25 pts
- 21-44 games in one league – 15 pts
*All of the categories apply to men and women. The only exception is 700-749 series applies to women only.