The 2021 Annual meeting of the Greater Grand Rapids USBC Association will be held on Thursday, May 13, 2021, 7:00 p.m. at Westgate Bowl.
The following positions are to be filled by election for the corresponding terms:
President (3 years)
5 Directors (3 years)
1Youth Director (3 years)
Delegates to the 2022 USBC National Meeting (1 year)
Delegates to the 2022 Michigan State USBC Annual Meeting (1 year)
Interested persons must submit the enclosed candidate application postmarked by April 30th, 2021 and be in attendance at the Annual Meeting (or have a note on file requesting to be excused).
To be eligible for nomination as an officer or director, a candidate must be:
1. A USBC member in good standing of the association at the time of election and throughout their term.
2. Must not be bowling in any un-certified (sanctioned) leagues of American Ten Pin.
3. Must have a working knowledge of USBC rules and regulations.
4. Must have a working knowledge of Robert’s Rules of Parliamentary Procedures.
5. Time to serve on committees and attend 6-7 board meetings each year.
6. Candidates to be eligible for nomination as an officer shall have served at least three years as a member of GGRUSBC Board of Directors.
7. Must be willing to complete SafeSport/RVP Training and background check.
Additional eligibility requirements, if any, will be developed by the Nominating Committee.
Anyone wishing to be considered as a director or delegate must submit their qualifications to the Nominating Committee on the approved (enclosed) application. This form must be postmarked by April 30th, 2021.
Return to Nominating Committee – 2405-A Porter SW, Wyoming MI 49519
Nominations from the floor may be made, providing the candidate’s qualifications have been submitted to the Nominating Committee at least one week prior to the opening of the
Annual Meeting. These qualifications must be submitted on the approved candidate nomination form (application enclosed).
For questions or additional information and/or forms, please contact the Nominating Chair at 269/268-2873.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to seeing you on May 13th.
USBC Nominating Committee